Saturday, September 3, 2011

I suppose I should clear something up...

Okay, hindsight is always 20/20, right? I suppose I should have made this my first blog, so that people kinda knew what to expect when they got here.

At first glance, a good many of my beginning blogs are going to be somewhat sad. I have two things I would like to say about this -
1. They're not all going to be like that. I am just laying some groundwork for getting to where I'm at now :)
2. I am hoping that, while sad, someone can draw something useful from  them. If I can help ONE person see that there is light at the end of the long, dark tunnel that is grief, then I consider myself successful.

I just didn't want anyone thinking that every time they visited, they were only ever going to find doom and gloom. You're not. I promise.What is it they say? The best is yet to come .....


1 comment:

  1. I love that saying, "the best is yet to come". Sometimes you gota get the yucky stuff out to get to the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete